Powered by TypeformReturning Goods
- You may return an item for any reason within 28 days of receipt (14 days to advise us, and a further 14 days for us to receive the item), provided it is in its original condition, has not been worn or washed, is in its original packaging, free from odours and has all tags attached.
- Prior to sending your return, please complete the Returns Form below within 14 days of receipt by you and then return within 14 days, giving 28 days in total.
- To return an item you will need to return it to us with the completed Returns Form found on the back of the Order Confirmation which you will find in the parcel.
- The address for returns is: Returns Department, 6 Millbrook Close, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington, Lancashire BB5 3QG.
- Please note that you will have to pay for postage for your returns parcel. It is your responsibility to ensure that the parcel reaches us safely, refunds cannot be issued for goods that are lost or damaged in transit, therefore we strongly recommend you arrange adequate insurance against this. A proof of posting will be issued by the Post Office free of charge on request, please check with Royal Mail regarding insurance levels. You can also arrange for My Hermes to collect the parcel from you and they will include tracking and insurance in the price, please visit their website (www.myhermes.co.uk) for details.